The Keurig K55 Elite K-Cup Coffee Maker is one of the Best Selling, Highly Capable as well as Value for Money Single Serve Coffee Maker in the market. The present article is on Keurig K55 Review – The Best Single Serve Coffee Maker of 2020, in which we will describe to you about various kinds of features, specifications, merits as well as demerits of the Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker.
Keurig K55 Review of 2020
It is a classic product which can prepare 4 to 8 Coffee Cups easily. That too within just a minute. Set up of the machine features a large Water Tank which is easy to remove.
We can brew coffee cups of various sizes as well as capacity from this Coffee Maker. Apart from that, it is very much easier to clean as well as Descale this appliance.
It is a fully programmable appliance which can work easily under tough circumstances. There is also an Auto Off Feature which shuts down the appliance when not in use. In this way, you can save a lot of energy.
Drip Tray of this appliance is also easy to remove. Moreover, it can accommodate Coffee Cups, K-Cups, Travel Mugs of various sizes in it. It is very much easier to clean this Drip Tray as it is easy to remove.
There are many things you can do and prepare on the Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker. It is one of the best sellers and one of the best products in the market.
For the users who are concerned about kind of their Coffee and those who need coffee from time to time. The Keurig K55 is a must buy product for them.
Your Keurig K55 Elite K-Cup Coffee Maker provides you with many good features. All the features listed here will provide you with a pleasant user experience.
- This equipment can provide you with various kinds of Coffee Based Drinks such as Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Ice based drinks and much more. Thus, if you are a user who wishes to have many kinds of drinks, Keurig K55 can be a choice for you.
2. Brewing Capacity
- The machine is capable of brewing in various kinds of sizes. It has brewing capacity of 6, 8 and 10 Ounces. Thus, it makes it easier to choose the amount of coffee you wish to have.
3. Brewing Time
- This appliance is always ready to brew. You wish for a Coffee now and your cup of coffee will be ready just in a minute.
4. Water Reservoir
- Set up of the Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker also features a Removable Water Tank which is of 48 Ounce Capacity.
- It can easily provide water to you for preparing 4 to 8 Cups of Coffee as per your requirement.
5. Auto Off Feature
- The Machine also carries a Programmable Auto Off Feature. Thus, if you have left your machine unattended either due to some reason or because of some urgent work. Then you don’t need to get worried anymore.
6. Indication Lights
- Set up of this equipment also consists of Indicator Lights for providing you with different kinds of pieces of information.
- These lights will let you know about the time when your coffee has brewed, the time when you need to clean your Keurig K55, Programmable Feature and much more.
- It makes monitoring the machine a lot easier for you.
7. Drip Tray
- Set up of Keurig K55 Coffee Maker also consists of a Removable Drip Tray which is very much easier to clean.
- It is also capable of accommodating Keurig K-Cups of all the sizes.
8. K-Cup Coffee Filter
- This Coffee Maker is also compatible with K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter.
Things which you should Know!
How to clean Keurig K55 with Vinegar?
Cleaning your Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker is an essential part while working with your Coffee Maker. If you will clean your appliance properly, it will give you best performance till a longer period of time.
Although, cleaning your Keurig K55 Coffee Maker is not much of a tough task to do. You just have to follow the below given steps:
1. Unplug & Disassemble the Machine
- First of all, you have to unplug the Coffee Brewer from the Electrical Connection. It is a simple but necessary task, as even minimal amount of Electricity present in the Machine can give you an electrical shock.
- Now you have to disassemble the Coffee Maker. Remove all the components such as Water Tank, Lid, Mug, Stand, K-Cup Holder etc. from the Machine
2. Wash the components of Machine
- Now wash each of these components under the sufficient flow of water. If it is possible, kindly use some detergent or a soap as a cleaning agent.
- You can also use hot water for better cleaning. Dry these components after washing them.
3. Wipe Machine Surface & Assemble the Machine
- In this step, you have to take the removable parts of the Keurig K55 Coffee Brewer which you just washed, and you have to wipe them off with a dry piece of cloth.
- You have to be extra careful while cleaning the area around the K-Cup Holder, as most of the impurities rest around that area. The main reason behind it is that the Coffee is extracted from that area which leaves many residues.
- After properly wiping each surface, you have to assemble them back making a unit of them.
4. Descale with Vinegar
- Fill the Water Tank with the Half amount of Vinegar and the Half amount of Water.
- Now, start the Brewing Process without inserting the K-Cup. Continue this brewing until the coffee brewer becomes empty again.
- It will remove the lime as well as scale build-ups from the system.
5. Rinse with Water
- Now again repeat the same brewing procedure. This time with plain water. It will end the sour taste of Vinegar from the system.
Coffee Maker recommends you to clean your Keurig K55 Coffee Maker once in a few weeks. You must also descale it once in a few months. So as to enable continuous and unobstructed usage of your Coffee Machine.
Keurig K55 Descaling Solution
Descaling your Keurig K55 Elite K-Cup Coffee Maker is an essential task to do. Descaling not only cleans your appliance but also enhances its performance. Apart from that, Descaling also increases the life of your product.
For Descaling your Keurig Coffee Maker, you need a Descaling Solution. Descaling a Coffee Maker will remove the Calcium Deposits as well as Scale built up in the Coffee Brewer.
The presence of Calcium and Scale can degrade the taste of your coffee. And if it is not removed for a longer period of time then it might prove fatal for your Coffee Brewer. This might result in the breakdown of your appliance.
For Descaling your Keurig K55 Coffee Maker, you must use a Keurig Descaling Solution. It will help you out to reduce the Calcium Deposits as well as Salts and Scales built up in your Coffee Brewer.
C0ffee Maker suggests everyone descale their Coffee Maker once in a few months. Because due to the impurities present in the water, the amount of scale building also increases in the machine. It might affect the health of both you and your coffee machine.
Besides that, you have to be careful while choosing the Descaling Agent. You must use only the suggested Keurig Descaling Solution in order to descale your appliance effectively. Other descaling agents might not give proper performance.
The present compilation was on Keurig K55 Review, in which we made you all familiar with many aspects of the Keurig K55 Single Serve Coffee Maker. We provided you with information such as Product Description, Features, Specifications, Merits as well as Demerits of this Best Single Serve Coffee Maker.
In order to provide you all with user-oriented information, we also discussed two important questions most of the users think about. How to clean Keurig K55 with Vinegar? as well as Keurig K55 Descaling Solution are the two sections in our article, which touches such required aspects.
We would surely love to hear from you. For more such pieces, keep following us on CoffeeMakered!